If you are looking for our Sunday Evening Services, join in from home.
Click the link: Live Services – open for all
There are a number of resources on this website to enable you to stay in touch with the church even if you can’t get there. You may be self-isolating because of the coronavirus outbreak, or you may feel vulnerable because of a pre-existing health condition – or you just want to stay on the safe side. Whatever the reason, go ahead and explore the resources which are there to support you at this time.
There are several things to explore:
- Click on our recommended resources on the right-hand side of this page.
- Click on the Sermons link which you will find on the Homepage below the picture slider on the left-hand side. Steve’s talks will be available over the coming weeks
- Check out: Lectio 365 – a new resource from Pete Greig’s 24/7 prayer team. You can download the APP from your Smart phone or Apple Phone, iPad or Laptop. See information here:
Download the Lectio 365 App for Android and Apple now or get more information from the 24/7 website: Lectio 365
- Discover Pray As You Go – a wonderful daily spiritual exercise:
Click this link: Pray As You Go – this can also be downloaded on to your Smart Phone or iPad through Google Play or Apple.
- Can’t get to Holy Communion? Here is an authorised form of words you can use for yourself to bring a sense of the presence of God that we feel when taking Holy Communion: Click: Can’t Get To Holy Communion?
- Check out: Daily Prayer from the Church of England:
- See also: Celtic Daily Prayer from the Northumbria Community
- If you would like to remember someone you loved and lost, light a virtual candle in their memory:
Light A Virtual Candle